Interpretation and Definitions Interpretation
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to RISRx, 351 Hospital Road, Suite 306, Newport Beach, CA 92663.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: California, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to RISRx, accessible from www.risrx.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, Offerings, or Products, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that may include or may be used and disclosed to generate Protected Health Information (PHI). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First Name and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Usage Data
- Prescription Benefits
- Health Plan Information
- Prescriber Information
- Financial Information
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), geo-location, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: All About Cookies.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user. When you register for an account on the website or mobile application, you will be assigned a unique identifier which will be saved and be associated with any PII provided under your account. We may collect the following information:
- Name, IP address, email address, telephone number, insurance ID number, medical information, health insurance information, age, gender, medical conditions.
- Some of our service offerings do not require an account sign up such as filling out a request form, benefits investigation, benefits verification, requesting a coupon, co-pay card, voucher, or email correspondence with our team.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- To provide You with support or access to services and other tools
- To address any inquires or complaints
- To obtain Your feedback on our service offerings
- To combine Your information with other information such as demographics, prescription drug pricing, or other analyses to help us improve service offerings
- To analyze industry trends for purposes to improve our services
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- We may receive your information from Our affiliates. This may include information from a healthcare professional or affiliates who may text or email a coupon. In order to receive the coupon, you must provide your personal information and prescription information. By providing this information you acknowledge that there may be some risk that the message could be read by a third party.
- We assume our services is used by adults and respect the privacy of parents and children and are committed to complying with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
- If a parent believes that their child has provided personal information, he or she can send a notification to us via email or postal mail, and the information will be deleted if identifying the child is under the age of 13.
Monitoring and Call Recording
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
Your California Privacy Rights (California’s Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their Personal Data with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
If you’d like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allow California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
To request removal of such data, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below and include the email address associated with Your account.
Be aware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Notice to California Residents
The information included in this section applies to residents of California. For details on the personal information (as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 or the “CCPA”) we collected about California residents in the last 12 months, the sources of that information, our business or commercial purposes for collecting that information, and the third parties with whom we shared that information, please refer to the corresponding sections of this Privacy Statement as follows:
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights, pursuant to the CCPA. These CCPA rights may only apply in certain circumstances and are subject to certain exemptions. Please see the information below for a summary of your rights and how to exercise your rights. Please note that we may ask for certain information as necessary to verify your request in accordance with applicable law.
Right to Know. You have the right to request that we disclose what pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose and/or sell about you. To exercise your right to know, please submit your request to email@example.com.
Right to Delete. You have the right to delete personal information that we collect or maintain about you. To request deletion of your information email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be required to provide certain information which we will use to verify your request. Please note that certain exceptions apply to this right, such as when we must retain your information to comply with law. We will notify you of any such exceptions as applicable to your request.
Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any of your CCPA rights. However, we may offer certain financial incentives, charge reasonable fees related to your requests, or deny your right to know, right to request deletion, or right to opt-out of sale in accordance with applicable law.
You can exercise your CCPA rights yourself or you can designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. Your authorized agent must be able to demonstrate authority to act on your behalf as further instructed when submitting a verifiable request.
Third-Party Marketing Disclosure
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents with whom we have a business relationship can request information about the types of personal information, if any, we shared with third parties for the direct marketing purposes of the third parties and the identities of the third parties with whom we shared such information in the immediately preceding 12 months. We have not disclosed any personal information in this manner in the last 12 months. You may contact us with any questions about this information using the contact information at the bottom of this Privacy Statement.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Last Updated: 11.24.2020
- By email: email@example.com